Our EVU-75b is an exhaust unit equipped with a HEPA filter that can be quickly deployed introduced into a hospital room, examination room, waiting room, etc.
With the EVU-75b installed, indoor air is vented outside, lowering the pressure on the inside of the room, creating a negative pressure environment and, keeping contaminants inside.. By constantly venting contaminated air outside, it quickly lowers the indoor viral load, preventing airborne infections (influenza, tuberculosis, COVID-19, measles, etc.). from spreading.
Engineered Ventilation Unit
• Ventilation unit with HEPA filtration.
• Utilizes ordinary AC100V power
• Monitor and analyze air pressure, to ensure system is working at optimal settings.
• Real-time Cloud data management & analysis.
• SMS & Email notifications provided,
when unsafe conditions occur.
• Connects wirelessly.
• Colored LCD For quick room status.
• LiPo Battery Backup
• Portable & light weight.
• Simple & quick installations.
Without the Cirrus EVU-75, aerosolized droplets can be spread in the air by coughing, breathing, sneezing and other respiratory actions, where they can remain in the air for up to 3-4 hours.
These droplets can contain pathogens, including COVID-19, which then spread to other rooms, infecting other environments.
With the EVU-75, we make it easy to convert a normal room into a neagtive pressure room.